HE CROW | Framed Fine Art Print
He Crow was Lakota warrior and relative of Crazy Horse. It was said that he was, "a man who looked for death" meaning that he always rode towards danger and not away from it. He was famous for jumping off a horse onto a running buffalo and slitting it’s throat while clutching around its head and neck. He Crow is somewhat of an unsung and enigmatic figure. This is exactly the right type of subject to paint because it allows the viewer to imagine his life story, character and demeanor. It will definitely be a powerful painting for a powerful individual.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia