RED DRAGON SAMURAI | Canvas Print
During the Sengoku period all of Japan was at war for 300 years with feudal lords fighting one another for supremacy. A land soaked in blood and a warrior class living and dying by the code of Bushido, the way of the warrior. Samurais were decapitated and the heads presented to warlords as proof of the killing. A violent age and way of life. The Red Dragon Samurai represents this brutal period of Japanese history.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US