QUANNAH PARKER | Framed Fine Art Print
Quannah Parker is the last Comanche war chief. He epitomizes the spirit of the West. Half Comanche and half white, the son of Peta'Nacona and Cynthia Ann Parker. Quannah rose to power during the last days of the Comanche Empire. A warrior of legendary prowess and a brilliant leader, Quannah Parker was a true legend of the American West.
Quannah Parker is available in the following formats:
Custom Canvas Prints
Fine Art Prints
Framed Fine Art Prints
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia