QUANNAH PARKER | Canvas Print
Quannah Parker is the last Comanche war chief. He epitomizes the spirit of the West. Half Comanche and half white, the son of Peta'Nacona and Cynthia Ann Parker. Quannah rose to power during the last days of the Comanche Empire. A warrior of legendary prowess and a brilliant leader, Quannah Parker was a true legend of the American West.
Quannah Parker is available in the following formats:
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US