IRON SHIRT | Canvas Print
Iron Shirt, grandfather of Quannah Parker, he was thought to be invincible in battle and impervious to musket fire. He wore a suit of chain mail beneath his buckskins that he obtained from a Spanish soldier. He met his end while charging an army officer who possessed a high velocity rifle whose bullets pierced the chain mail that iron shirt wore.
Iron Shirt is available in the following formats:
Custom Canvas Prints
Fine Art Prints
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US