HE CROW | Canvas Print
He Crow was Lakota warrior and relative of Crazy Horse. It was said that he was, "a man who looked for death" meaning that he always rode towards danger and not away from it. He was famous for jumping off a horse onto a running buffalo and slitting it’s throat while clutching around its head and neck. He Crow is somewhat of an unsung and enigmatic figure. This is exactly the right type of subject to paint because it allows the viewer to imagine his life story, character and demeanor. It will definitely be a powerful painting for a powerful individual.
He Crow is available in the following formats:
Fine Art Prints
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US