FIRST AMERICAN | Canvas Print
First American a powerful name for a powerful warrior woman. The piercings and tattoos are a testament to her fearless spirit. Cloaked in the skin of the white wolf she is deeply connected to her animals nature. The feather in her hair represents her connection to spirit and the fearless look in her eye shows the focused mind of a warrior. A powerful person with a powerful totem and a strong spirit. Unified, she owns herself and is capable of anything.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!