FIRST AMERICAN | Canvas Print
First American a powerful name for a powerful warrior woman. The piercings and tattoos are a testament to her fearless spirit. Cloaked in the skin of the white wolf she is deeply connected to her animals nature. The feather in her hair represents her connection to spirit and the fearless look in her eye shows the focused mind of a warrior. A powerful person with a powerful totem and a strong spirit. Unified, she owns herself and is capable of anything.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US