BLACK EAGLE | Canvas Print
Black Eagle, the Arapaho war chief, wears a ghost shirt and a horned eagle headdress, which signify his prowess in battle and spiritual strength. Painted for battle, he looks straight ahead without fear. A powerful warrior and a leader of his people. He can be relied upon as a protector of his tribe. His powerful totem animal, the Black Eagle, watches over him from above as he goes forth to conquer all who oppose him.
Black Eagle is available in the following formats:
Fine Art Prints
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US