Black Eagle, the Arapaho war chief, wears a ghost shirt and a horned eagle headdress, which signify his prowess in battle and spiritual strength. Painted for battle, he looks straight ahead without fear. A powerful warrior and a leader of his people. He can be relied upon as a protector of his tribe. His powerful totem animal, the Black Eagle, watches over him from above as he goes forth to conquer all who oppose him.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US