AMERICAN HORSE II | Canvas Print
A second version of Overton's classic paintings of the legendary American Horse.
THE STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING
American Horse, one of the four premier war leaders of the Oglala Lakota, known as shirt wearers. Along with Crazy horse, Sword, and Young Men of the Enemy Fear His Horses, American Horse was given this honor as a result of a lifetime of following The Way of the Lakota Warrior.
American Horse II is available in the following formats:
Fine Art Prints
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!