AMERICAN HORSE | Canvas Print
THE STORY BEHIND THE PAINTING
American Horse, one of the four premier war leaders of the Oglala Lakota, known as shirt wearers. Along with Crazy horse, Sword, and Young Men of the Enemy Fear His Horses, American Horse was given this honor as a result of a lifetime of following The Way of the Lakota Warrior.
American Horse is available in the following formats:
Fine Art Prints
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US